Friday, August 1, 2008

When Inspiration Strikes

You really must take advantage of it. I'm sure I had a million other things to do last night that were more important, but I just couldn't resist. The lady I am teaching the jewelry class with brought in some of her creations yesterday and one of the sets really struck me. And then I had a stroke of inspiration and started grabbing beads from my bag. I've had a string of cathedral beads for years that I love but didn't know what to do with them. Then, Monday when the bead order I placed came in, I had a new strand of iridescent blue potato pearls to use. Again, I had no idea what to do with them, but I had to have them.... Well, combine that with some seed beads and some golden swarovski bicone crystals, and they make a beautiful necklace. Check out my creation from last night!

2 comments:

I'm Just a Girl said...

This set is SO pretty! I love it! I have to get out to see you so we can create something for me! (Because it's all about me.)

NV said...

Very nice! I love the earrings in all your sets in particular. (I'm a simple hoop or post type but I do LOVE and own a few sets of pendant earrings!)