Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Doors, doors, doors!

As I mentioned in a recent post, this was a weekend of doors. I'm not going to blog them all, but here goes a short list. My sewing room got a new, 6-panel interior door (which also had to be painted, along with the casing, and the room on Ty's bedroom next to it that I had yet to paint). My laundry room got its blue door. And finally, 3 storage cubbies in my bedroom and living room got doors. These doors are yet to be finished, as I am going to be making tin punched panels to put in the frames my dad made for them, but here are some shots, before, during and after, so you can see how they look so far!



3 comments:

NV said...

Hey, those are cool!I think the design you chose is going to look great in there.

MonkeyGirl said...

Wow! You were really busy and make me feel like a complete slacker (I know - any progress is still progress). It looks awesome!

Ty'sMommy said...

Thanks, girls! I am really happy with them. Now, I just have to find time to work on the tin!