Thursday, August 21, 2008

Not Bad for a Weeknight

I've discovered the key to finishing my cubby hole doors. Cut all tin panels exactly to size and tape templates on each, in advance. In this manner, it is very easy to sit down and hammer them out. (literally, and figuratively) Case and point - I got THREE more panels done last night, in addition to the one from the night before. So, that means I have one complete 8-panel cubby hole door finished. One to go! Well, eight more panels, and the 3-panel door in the living room. Very good progress indeed, and I have high hopes that I will be able to finish all of them by the time the weekend is over.
Also, since the subject came up about my log cabin quilt I plan on starting soon, I took a little snap of the fabric I have carefully selected for the quilt. I really can't wait to get going on it!

1 comment:

NV said...

Hey, those look great! You're moving right along girl. Good for you. You'll be done before you know it.