Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Quickie

Its going to be a busy day today, so I'm just going to post a quick note for now.

1. I got ONE more tin panel punched last night, and templates affixed to 4 more.
2. I also painted the new frame for a mirror to go over my dresser, which I then put together and propped on said dresser this morning - still needs to be hung.
3. Last night was the hubby's night with his dogs, so T and I had the place to ourselves to veg and relax after running around picking up Freecycle finds and attending his cousin's football practice, so we didn't do much.
4. Fell asleep with my Little Man, as is our tradition on such nights.
5. Apparently gave away every stitch of clothing suitable for a funeral, because I couldn't find much to wear this morning when I was getting dressed.
6. This morning is the funeral for Lydia. For those who have been asking, yes, they have drawn a conclusion about her cause of death, but out of respect for her and her family, I will leave that one alone for now.

Wish me well, folks, its going to be one of those days....

P.S. A friend just walked into my office to let me know that another lost person was just found. A man from my husband's high school class went missing a couple of weeks ago, and the worst was feared. I don't know the details yet, but I do know that he is not alive. More on that to come as well, I'm sure. They say bad things come in threes.....let's all hope they are wrong.

No comments: