Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Well, I called it.

Three of the kids Ty goes to school with have been sick over the last few school days, and yesterday I told Ginny that I wondered what day this week I would be home with Little Man. Well, iys today. about 7:30 last night, he crawled up on Daddy's pillow and said it was time to go to sleep. Hmmm....curious. I joined him around 8:00, and by 8:30 he was (asleep) making that 'swallowing' noise. You moms know what I mean. I got up and found towels, but before I could get them under him, he got sick. The rest of the night didn't go nadly, and he seems better, if a bit lethargic, this morning. So, it looks like I'll be at home today. Hopefully I can get some things accomplished. So far all I've accomplished is changing the sheets on my bed and snuggling up with him. but that's not such a bad thing.

No comments: