Monday, October 6, 2008

Almost Forgot...

For date night on Saturday, we hit one of our favorite spots. Lone Oak Golf Course is not a country club. There are bullfrogs on the water hazards. There is no dress code, you can rent a cooler to carry your beer in on the course, and they only sell cans.
On Friday and Saturday nights only, they serve dinner. The dining room has a concrete floor and folding tables. But the steak....ooooh, the steak.....lets just say that if I could afford to quit working, I'd take a job there just to try and learn the secret of their marinade. And the shrimp is just as good.
I had every intention of taking a picture of the plate before I started eating, but when they bring that lovely cut of beef out to you, there is just no hesitation, So, I apologize for the partially mauled filet.....but you get the idea.

1 comment:

NV said...

Oh, man! I'm glad I had something to eat already. Even if it was just a frozen damn dinner ... That looks awesome.