Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth....

Ok, I know I haven't been very active in the blogosphere the last few weeks, and its not because I don't have anything blog-worthy to post. Frankly, I just haven't had the time or energy to make it happen! So, just to catch everyone up real quick:

I spent last weekend in Iowa with my good girl, Ginny, just hanging out with Ty and visiting. I picked up a fun new trinket for my car while I was there:
Yep, I gots to have me some HAWKEYE GEAR!!!

Since the hubs was gone on a hunting trip in Minnesota, when I got home, T and I snuggled a lot, and I got the nightstands put together. However, once put together, it occurred to me that they may not have been a good choice. See, the hubs has a projection alarm clock on his nightstand. Meaning, it projects the time onto the ceiling. Well, the built-in lamp on the nightstand covers most of the table.....hmmm...gonna have to think about that some more.

I've been doing a little Christmas shopping, designing our Christmas cards, and several other little projects around the house.

Also, made a wonderful batch of chili Monday night, and last night, I got certified in AED and CPR! How great is that?

This week, and weekend, are Halloween festivities. I'm sure you'll be hearing lots more from me once I have pictures of my cutie in his cowboy costume to post. Until then - I've got tons of work to do! See ya!

1 comment:

NV said...

Good to know that gravity is still working in your favor! :-)

Sounds like quite a hotbed of activity 'round your place.