Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Before" and....

Ok, so I think I'm getting my hair hacked off today. I have an appointment at noon for a cut and although I've been trying to grow my hair out, it has just become unruly. If I go with my current plan, it won't be an overly dramatic change, like when I donated 12 inches to Locks of Love, but still, I thought it merited some pictures. Plus, Gin told me I had to. Plus, maybe it will help NV, MG and MonkeyMama recognize me if we get to see each other at the bead show this weekend!
Can you tell I'm excited about the bead show?
So anyway, here's my "before" picture, taken moments ago in the fabulously well lit environment that is my office. "After" picture to be posted this afternoon.

Oh, one more thing - completely unrelated. I think my Little Man may have his first "girlfriend". His favorite friend at preschool (who happens to be 1 1/2 years older than him) has invited him to be her guest at "Bring a Friend" night at her tumbling class. He is going to be so excited....God help me.

2 comments:

NV said...

Awww ... it's a nice face! And I hope to see it in person on Saturday.

As for Little Man, I TOLD you he's a heartbreaker in training. It was only a matter of time.

Ty'sMommy said...

Yes, he certainly will. He's going to cause me a lot of trouble...I should probably start saving bail money now....