Monday, September 29, 2008

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree....

Normally, I say that my boy is his father's son. But this weekend, he sure was my little guy. This weekend was the annual Apple Festival at the local orchard. We go every year, drink fresh pressed cider, feed the goats, and attempt to get a pony ride in. For the first time this year, Ty not only WANTED to ride a pony, but he actually had a good time doing it instead of freaking out once he was in the saddle.
My little Punkin'.
This year, we also decided to take him apple picking. Why, I don't know, since we still have a ton of apples at home, but he was sure cute.

They have this great sign there that we try and take his picture with each year. We usually forget until its time to go, though, and then he's not really in the mood to pose for pictures any more. But yeah, that's my 3 1/2 year old. And yes, he's really that tall.

1 comment:

NV said...

Too cute! Yep. You are in SO much trouble ... :-)