Ok, Ann didn't tag me, but I'm trying to avoid work and haven't blogged in a couple of days (plus I liked some of the questions) so, here we go!
1) Last movie you saw in a theater?The Dark Knight. AMAZING film. I miss Heath Ledger. What a consummate actor.
2) What book are you reading? The Hot Mom's Handbook (again), and Eat, Pray, Love (again). I loved them both and got so much out of them, I leave them on the table next to the couch and pick either one of them up when I feel the need to read. I was skeptical about Eat, Pray, Love at first, but it really spoke to me in ways I did not expect. And as for the former, well, we all need reminders as moms that we can still be HOT.
3) Favorite board game? Please, child, like I have time for that shit. I think I BOUGHT a board game a couple of years ago...plastic wrap is still on it.
4) Favorite magazine? Anything about food...as long as it has pictures.
5) Favorite smells?My little boy's hair, washed or otherwise. Doesn't matter.
6) Favorite sounds? Rain
7) Worst feeling in the world? When my son hurts.....and I can't fix it.
8) What is the first thing you think of when you wake? "Matt, get your ASS UP and turn off the GODDAMN alarm!" Yeah, pretty much, that's usually what it is.
9) Favorite fast food place? If I HAD to eat fast food...Taco Bell. But I try not to.
10) Future child's name? Oh HELL no - the hubs asked me the other day, "why don't we have another kid?" I laughed at him. Out loud.
11) Finish this statement - "If I had a lot of money I'd...be happy. I don't necessarily know what that entails, but it has to be an improvement.
12) Do you drive fast? Apparently, because my gas mileage S.U.C.K.S.
13) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Unless you count the hubs and the cat. Furry little bastard, thinks just because we got a bigger bed, that means he gets to sleep up by my head now...(the cat, not the hubs)
14) Storms - I used to think they were cool, and I guess I still do, they just scare me more now that I am a mom.
15) What was your first car? Honestly? I think the Saturn Ion I just bout 2 months ago is the first car I have owned on my own, without anyone else's help or signature.
16) Favorite drink? Right now I'm feeling a bloody mary coming on....but that's today...its rainy...ask me tomorrow.
17) Finish this statement - if I had the time, I would......time? What the F is that? Please. If I had time I MIGHT have a life.
18) Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Well, yeah, its better than eating the other parts and having to floss afterward.
19) If you could dye your hair any other color, what would be your choice? What color HAVEN'T I dyed my hair would be a better question.
20) Name all of the different cities/towns you've lived. Toledo, Tarragona (SP), Iowa City, Marion, Cedar Rapids, Prairie City, Hettick
21) Favorite sports to watch. Does scrapbooking count? Maybe men's gymnastics....
22) One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? A culinary genius....or a witch who put a curse on me to make me eat tons of yummy things just by reading her blog....I'm not sure which but it all still looks good!
23) What's under your bed? Err, carpet? That, and probably some really annoying toys we're trying to hide from the boy.
24) Would you like to be born as yourself again? Hell, so I could make all the same mistakes again? I don't think so, Tim.
25) Morning person or night owl?Morning person, now, but definitely used to be a night owl. Guess I'll always be a bartender at heart.
26) Over easy or sunny side up? Over easy. I know people think its gross, but its the only way I like 'em.
27) Favorite place to relax? Recently, in a chair next to Lake Ozark
28) Favorite pie? Peanut Butter. No question. Where is it? I want some...
29) Favorite ice cream flavor?Moose Tracks. Ann! How did you know???
30) Of all the people you have tagged, who is the most likely to respond first? Yeah, I don't like making people feel forced to do these things. If you're bored, or you think it sounds fun - go for it. If not, just comment on mine. :) Loves you! Enjoy!