Monday, March 16, 2009

My Baby is not a Baby Anymore

(Atually SMILING for a picture with his birthday cake)

It seems like just yesterday that I was trying to break Little Man of drinking from a bottle, and now he is a full blown, potty-trained preschooler. Saturday was his fourth birthday, and we celebrated twice.
(Ty's classmates singing "Happy Birthday to Ty")

Friday, we had a little party for him at school, with ice cream for a snack, crafts to do with the kids, and treat bags for everyone to take home. All the kids had fun, I only wish I had gotten a picture of them all in their new craft aprons that they made.
Saturday, We had the party at our house for the family that could be there, complete with dinner, and cake and ice cream.
Ty had a great time, opened lots of presents (the big winner this year was the new Big Wheel, courtesy of Grandma La-La).
Considering that I spent the vast majority of the weekend either cleaning FOR the party, or cleaning up AFTER the party (including using the Rug Doctor on my carpets yesterday and this morning), I think I need a weekend just to recover from my weekend. Hopefully I’ll get that this weekend, when all I have going on is the International Bead Show in Collinsville! We had a great time last time we went.

That’s all for now…gotta get back to my regularly scheduled week! Here are a few more pictures to get you smiling!(Blowing out the candles...and yes, that is a piece of garlic bread in his hand)(Licking the "dubloons" from his Pirate cake)

2 comments:

Bev said...

What a fun birthday! He's obviously one very happy and oh-too-cute birthday boy!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Happy Belated Bday to your little guy!!!!