Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Be forewarned!

Friday morning begins DEER SEASON. Yes. We HUNT. YES, there will most likely be pictures of dead deer on this page next week.

VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

I do not apologize for hunting, but I know some of you don't like it, so if you don't like it, don't look.

I actually probably won't be out there myself, this weekend. No one to watch the little guy at the ass-crack of dawn, and I love to cook for all the hunters, so I'll more than likely be at home with my comfy pants on, drinking wine with the girls and making biscuits and gravy. But still....there will most likely be pictures.

Don't say I didn't warn ya.

P.S. Any other female hunters out there?

5 comments:

Tom W. said...

I expect such bloodlust from a trained ninja.

I'm Just a Girl said...

My MEF...Deer Slayer Extraordinaire!

MonkeyGirl said...

The thought of trooping around in the woods being really quite and not smelling like a girl does not appeal to me. Plus I don't think I could kill Bambi! But I could join in on the Bloody mary part of the process!

Deanna said...

Deer hunter here! and dove, ducks, and geese. I'm goose hunting this coming weekend, so I plan on posting pictures afterwards!

Ty'sMommy said...

Yay, Deanna! Thanks for stopping by! If nothing else, now I know I'm not alone out there in my camo. Thanks!