Friday, January 16, 2009

Adieu...

Well, folks, its Friday afternoon, and my brain shut off for the weekend hours ago. Its been a long, crazy, back-breaking couple of weeks at the office, and I am ready for some R&R, and quite probably some bonding time with my new wine fridge and its contents.

We have company coming in again this weekend for deer season, which will mean a night out tomorrow night, and me cooking a big breakfast on Sunday morning, but I am hoping for some quiet time to work on my quilt, or some new jewelry, or both. Maybe even some “girl time” with a friend, and lunch plus a wine tasting in Springfield. Who knows….maybe I’ll get some down-time for a change. In the mean time, I just wanted to wish you all a relaxing weekend, full of comfy clothes, warm feet, and good wine. Ciao!

2 comments:

MonkeyGirl said...

Love the picture of Ty with Herky! Go Hawkeyes!

NV said...

Relaxing Weekend? So far, so good.
Comfy clothes. Check.
Warm feet. Check.
Good wine? OOPS! I knew something was missing. i've got no more driving to do today. Let's see if we can't check off this box, too!