Do you need an easy, weeknight meal? Do you have picky eaters on your house? Is your pantry two days overdue for a trip to the grocery?
I have the meal for you.
I call it....Loaf-a-roni.
Normally I would expound on the virtues of such a wonderful dish....carry on about the ease of preparation....
You know what? There is really no need.
This dish speaks for itself.
Besides.... I am totally exhausted.
I have no words.
Today, Ty and I have been up since 2:30 and we have a long day and big weekend ahead of us.
So I am going to let you use your own imaginations....it won’t be hard.... this is one of those “nuff said” kind of moments.
I was so tired this morning, I even forgot to download the pictures from my camera, so I am including the one I sent to Ginny from my phone.... how lazy is that? Sooooo tired.....
Your mission, if you choose to accept it:
1. Make macaroni and cheese (next time, I’m totally doing pepperjack)
2. Mix up a meatloaf
3. Flatten half the meat mixture on a pan, making a well in the center
4. Fill the well with mac & cheese
5. Top with remaining meat
6. Carefully pull the edges of the bottom meat layer up to seal the top layer, making sure there are no holes
7. Bake at 350 degrees until done (about an hour)
8. Baste with your favorite BBQ sauce (we love Uncle Joe’s Sweet Smoke)
9. Bake 15 more minutes
Presto Pasta Nights, hosted by Sarah at Maison Cupcake.