Wednesday, July 8, 2009

365 Days

Its funny how things can come full circle. Today is my one year blogaversary, and the irony has not escaped me.
See, the whole reason I started my blog is because of my sister. She had been suggesting to me (ever so subtly) for some time that I should start a blog. I even did a little posting on LiveJournal (at her urging) a few years ago, but my posts were few and far between. Gradually, I began to see the light and realized that blogging would be a great way to share stories and pictures, and just in general every day happenings about my son with all of our friends and family.
And so it began.
Now here we are, a year and over 200 posts later, and still going strong. Are you wondering where the irony is that I was referring to? Well, today I am on my way back home from Baltimore. Ty and I have been here visiting my sister, and her new baby girl!
So, now, I can (hopefully) spend more time reading my SISTER’S blog, filled with stories and pictures, and just in general every day happenings about my beautiful new niece. And I’m looking forward to every one of them.
Happy Blogaversary to me!!!

5 comments:

NV said...

Happy blogaversary to you! :-)

Kim said...

Happy blogaversary to you! I bet the new baby is so cute : )

MonkeyGirl said...

Congrats on the niece and the blogaversary! Now I need to check to see when my first post was!

Kelly Corcoran Williams said...

I do enjoy the blog, so thanks for posting! Tell Anne to update her blog too (now that she has so much time on her hands LOL!)

Bev said...

I found you in August...and am so glad I did because not only do I enjoy your blog immensely but, starting from it, I have found a few others I follow too. There is an amazing world of bloggers out there and I'm grateful to you for starting me on this path. Happy blogaversary!