Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Happy Easter!

Ok, even I have to admit that the background the photographer had set up was pretty cheesy, but it went well with the "ham" that my boy was emanating. Isn't he just a cutie?

Ty had a great weekend, with lots of Easter eggs to hunt, both at our house, and at Grandma's. He was a real trooper and save the "overstimulaton-holiday-exhaustion" meltdown until almost everyone had left yesterday afternoon.

It was a good weekend, but unfortunately very busy, so I didn't get hardly any sewing done at all. I was really hoping to have finished pictures of the baby quilt to post today, but it wasn't meant to be.

On a happy note - it is less than two weeks until Ty and I will be boarding a plane for the coast to see my sister, and we can't wait!!!

No comments: