Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hello, Gorgeous....

My newest indulgence for my cookbook collection came in the mail this morning.I have long been a fan (ok, obsessed frozen food section stalker is more like it) of the Ciao Bella gelato line. When I heard that they were coming out with a cookbook, I immediately got on the short list to get one. And my new little gem did not disappoint. I want to make every recipe in the book, including some of the ones they said they would never make again.

Summer is around the corner...I have an ice cream machine....with an extra freezer canister.....and I have a feeling I’m going to wear it out.

So much for losing twenty pounds this year....

Stayed tuned, folks! I have a cookbook review coming up in the next couple of days for Deborah Madison’s new book, “Seasonal Fruit Desserts”!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like a great book, Beth! I can't wait to see which flavors you make. Have fun wearing out your ice cream machine:D

Krista said...

Sounds wonderful! I can't wait to see what you try!