Monday, September 14, 2009

Closer to Fine....

I'll quote a line from the Indigo Girls and say that I'm "Closer to Fine" today. Back at work, and tying up loose ends from the funeral. I want to apologize in advance to those of you whose blogs I also read. When I logged on this morning, I had 190 posts in my reader and although I did my best to skim as many as I could, I'm going to just start fresh. So, no comments from me, I'm afraid. I'll do better in the coming days.

Thanks again for all your heartfelt condolences, I appreciate each and every one.

Now, I have a couple of posts to get out there that were lagging from a couple of weeks ago, and hopefully you'll see some new ones coming soon!

1 comment:

NV said...

Glad to hear things are getting better. Prayers and happy thoughts continue.