Friday, August 15, 2008

At the end of the week...

Ok, technically the week isn't over yet, but I am off on DATE NIGHT tonight and won't be able to post later. SO, Little Man has successfully been at preschool all week. And he LOVES it.
*sigh of relief*
He is excited to go see Miss Lori every morning and talks about the other kids all the time. Here's a funny. One of the other kids his age has been with him at two different daycares before starting preschool. At the last one they were at together, the day care provider regularly told me that they fought like cats and dogs. He pushed her, she bit him....blah blah blah. I should have known better than to take that evil woman seriously. I was told this morning that my son was seen this week, "rubbing noses like eskimoses" with the little vixen. Cats and dogs, my ass....I am in so much trouble when he discovers how cute he is.
Anyway! Week 1 has been a success, Mommy is relieved, T is happy, and all is well in the world once more.

1 comment:

I'm Just a Girl said...

Congrats on getting through you're first week! Today officially ends Princess' first week of kindergarten! WooHoo!!